Sunday, September 22, 2013

A new addition to our family

On the dawn of 12th of September a new member of our family came to the world . Baby T arrived to our life carrying joy .  I can't really express my feelings when I first laid my eyes on her . The 9 months of wait was finally over and here was she between my arms.  I can't deny that I was a bit scared because I felt the responsibility of taking care of this little baby who is depending on me to raise up but I knew that with chef z beside me we will raise her well inshalla.
the experience of delivery itself was good .. since that it is my first baby I did not really know what labor is so when it started I was not aware of it .. by the time I realized that it is time for baby T to meet the world it was close to midnight .. so we went to the hospital my parents met us up and in about 2 hours baby T was born.   I've heard a lot of stories about the (HORROR of PAIN) in my point of view it really depends on the person and the threshold of pain .. some women can tolerate great amount of pain while others just can't .. I mean IT IS PAINFUL and HARD but it can be handeled.
I delivered baby T in Al-Salam hospital.  the medical care was excellent and they really payed attention to all my concerns regarding my baby.  On discharge the pediatrician came to me and told me all about baby T's measures ( weight , height ) because she was slightly underweight they were cautious about her blood sugar.  I choose to feed baby T naturally because of the enormous benefits of it to the baby and stated that before birth to the nurse so that they do not give her any formulas and they didn't. on the following day baby T and I were discharged and headed to my parents house to spend my ( 40 days) there.




No comments:

Post a Comment