Sunday, August 11, 2013

THE custom made cake

I was looking for a place that could make me a certain cake design for my Dad's retirement party .. So after a really long search I found a home based business bakery called (cute to eat bakery) established by the lovely Reem Alfailakawy .. I browsed her instagram account and just knew that this is the place I was looking for ... So after contacting her .. And by the way she is really friendly and willing to help in visualizing the design ... she made my vision into reality .... The finishing was really professional and the taste was amazing .. so thank you dear Reem .. for all you guys who like thinking out of the box and make a really unique cake for different occasions ... contact cute 2 eat bakery
instagram account : @cute2eat_bakery
telephone: +965 69607030





No comments:

Post a Comment